Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year to all.

Hello everyone, I am so sorry for being missing for nearly a year OMG has it really been that long (hanging head in shame) I have had some issues with illnes (My back) and have opened a small cafe', and am in the process of opening a small craft shop here in my home. I have a large room that is sposed to be the family room, but since my family consists of me and hubby and grown son, who lives in the flat outside, I am able to convert this large room into what I want it to be, I am at the moment painting the yukky wood panelled walls white, and all my book shelves white as well, it is coming along nicely, I will post some pics as soon as I find which folder I put them in lol.


In the meantime I can show you what I have made for a very dear freind of mine, who has just painted her kitchen all white, and is making pink and white curtains and chair cushions etc.


I whipped it up last night for her, and a few goodies I found in the after christmas sales.







I feel really bad for being missing in action for so long, but I promise I will catch up with all the lovely blogs as I get time.

I am so pleased with how this tea towel turned out, I am now making one for myself, for when I get around to painting my own kitchen lol.

I hope everyone had a happy and safe christmas and new year, and as I said I am looking forward to catching up with you all.

All the best and I hope to be around a bit more often than I have been.

Cheers Deb.



No comments: